Friday, May 22, 2009

New Sponsor_William Joseph


New Sponsor!

William Joseph
Link -->
http://www.williamjosephfishing.net

I am proud to be working with and supported by William Joseph. I feel they offer many quality fishing specific products. They are a company that I am willing to stand behind, not only because of the product but also because of the fantastic customer service.

This upcoming year, I'll be using and abusing the latest and greatest in hopes of providing valuable information in making better products.... used by fisherman made for fisherman.



Thanks for your support guys, with your help my dreams are a reality.

Support our core companies

4 comments:

BLUEANGLER said...

Congratulations! Bryan,

Awesome~! This is a great mutual relationship. WJ has been a great company and keep making some awesome products! They need someone like you to "abuse" their products and give them first hand field experience! Good on you Bro!

mike doughty said...

congrats. bryan! i use my william joseph pack everytime i fish. it'sa good pack

Scott said...

Congrats Bryan!

WillyJ waders are the best on the market. I've been beating my DryNamics for two years, and they are still going strong. The Catalyst hip pack is STRONG too.

BG said...

Thanks fellas!!

It's a win-win for sure. I'm super stoked on the products and the opportunity to work with them.